For those of you who did not see the announcement yesterday ~ Stampin' Up! is releasing a new product ~ Decor Elements. Please read previous post for all the details.
This is vinyl wall decor!!! Beginning July 1st you can
order yours!! Here are a few highlights………..
- Makes decorating easy
- Allows us to decorate on a budget and as often as we would like
- Easy to use
- Gives you the same ahha of stamping
- Uses SU’s artwork
- Can be removed easily
- Can use SU artwork in a BIG format
- Self-adhesive vinyl can be used on walls, windows, furniture, around door frames, tiles, etc
- Easier to use than rub-on’s
- Very forgiving product, can pull up and then put back down
- 100 images in chocolate and white,1 in craft
- Alphabet and phrases and art images
- Different styles
- If you have not emailed me yet and would like a copy of the brochure just let me know – Email me: email@example.com. The brochures should be going out in the mail next week.
I am so excited about this new product – I can't wait to get some to try. Here are a few ways I am thinking of using them:
~Spruce up your glass candle holders.
~The new vinyl adhesive pieces
will be great for home or apartment renters since they won't ruin the
walls and can be removed easily.
~Glass containers for the bathroom to hold cotton balls, q-tips, etc. Same for the nursery.
~Sliding glass doors so people don't walk into them.
~Glass blocks with shred and lights in them and the vinyl pieces on the outside.
~Small pieces on cell phones, I-Pods, etc.
~Scrapbook pages–but I'm not sure of the safety so this is something that we will have to check out as time goes by.
~Car or RV windows.
~These will work
great in Class Rooms, Sunday School Rooms, Day Care Centers for
~School lockers, probably best for the insides, so they don't disappear.
~Clear paint cans with a gift inside.
~Sand pails used as decorations for a party.
~Metal buckets for drinks at summer parties.
~Use to decorate folders or notebooks.
~Put your family initial on a glass front door to great your guests.
~Put your kids names on their room walls, or just their initials.
I personally think the skys the limit if we just think about it. Anyone else have any different ideas yet!
I think my daughter is going to love these on her walls. Maybe a few words around the room like – Friends, Dream, Love, Believe, Faith! Oh the possibilities will be endless.