For those of you who have signed up for my free Monthly Newsletter you will see this cute Christmas project as the featured project this month. If you have not signed up yet – just fill in the Newsletter box at the top left of this blog. It is as simple as that. I do not share your email information with anyone.
Those that have signed up for my Newsletter are enjoying my 12 Weeks of Christmas – which is a weekly newsletter that comes out with a different project each week from the end of October to Christmas! If you have missed them – sign up today for my Free Newsletter and I will make sure you get all that have been sent out to date. I have not shared those projects here on my blog – they are only for my newsletter customers! So sign my today.
|Noel pencil wrap|
- Wheel Christmas Chatter image in Bashful Blue ink on Bashful Blue card stock. Fold card stock around pencils and adhere.
- Tie Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon around Bashful Blue pencil wrap.
- Stamp "Noel" in Jet Black StazOn ink on Whisper White card stock.
Watercolor letters with Certainly Celery ink using watercolor brush.
- Stamp "Noel" again on separate piece of Whisper White card stock.
Watercolor ornament image with Garden Green, Riding Hood Red, Regal
Rose, and Bashful Blue ink using watercolor brush. Apply Dazzling
Diamonds Stampin' Glitter to top and bottom of ornament. Cut out
ornament and adhere over first image using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Scallop left edge of Riding Hood Red card stock using Scallop Edge
punch. Adhere Whisper White card stock to Riding Hood Red card stock.
Fold scalloped edge of card stock over and staple twice.
- Cover chipboard heart with Certainly Celery Patterns Designer
Series paper and smooth edges using sanding blocks. Adhere heart to
Whisper White card stock.
- Adhere entire piece to pencil wrap using Stampin' Dimensionals.