- Punch scallop circle from Soft Sky card stock using Scallop Circle punch.
boho medallion image in Ruby Red ink on Whisper White card stock, and
punch out using 1-3/8″ Circle punch. Layer on scallop circle using
- Stamp boho flower image in River
Rock ink on Whisper White card stock, and punch out using 3/4″ Circle
punch. Adhere to center of medallion using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To create tag, punch hole in top of scallop circle using 1/16″ Circle punch.
“Life is beautiful” Rub-On to River Rock card stock, and cut notch in
right end of card stock to create flag. Punch hole in left end of card
stock using 1/16″ Circle punch.
- Slide tag and flag onto
wire. Curl wire into ring using pliers from Crafters’ Tool Kit,
ensuring ends are secure so tag and flag do not slide off.
- Wrap journals in Western Sky Designer Series paper, and stack.
- Wrap Soft Sky double-stitched grosgrain ribbon around journals, pulling ribbon through wire ring, and tie.