Every year at Convention Demos try to guess what will be the "Big" Announcements made by Shelli (Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!). In my wildest dreams I would not have guessed their partnership with Sizzix. But I am super excited about it.
Here are the major announcements Shelli made this year…
- The premiere of Stampin'Up!'s newest product line – the Sizzix Big Shot with exclusive Stampin'Up! dies. Yes, we will be carrying the Sizzix Big Shot starting in September. I will be sharing more information soon.
- 24/7 online ordering. Starting this Fall customers can order Stampin'Up! product directly online.
- Celebrando Creatividad,
a catalog supplement featuring spanish language stamp sets, will
premiere along with the new SU! catalog August 11th. There will also be
spanish versions of Stampin'Up's website and demonstrator website.
- Shelli's Signature Collection will
launch this fall. This collection spans the entire Stampin'Up! product
line and includes Stampin'Up! co-founder Shelli Gardner's favorite
products and some that she personally played a part in developing.
- Decor Elements Phase 2 – We
got to see a sneak peek at some of the new Decor Elements that will be
available this fall. In addition to new images, phase 2 will also offer
new colors. Many of the new images are holiday related and will be
available to customers beginning October 1st.
- Country Living partnership
– For the second year Stampin'Up! will partner with Country Living
magazine to offer an exclusive holiday kit. The kit will include
stamps, designer paper, and accessories; and will be featured in a 20
page spread in the magazine's December issue.
- SoShelli.com – Stampin'Up! cofounder Shelli Garnder has started her own personal blog. Here is the link. You can visit her blog to find gift and project ideas, and a personal look at Shelli's family activites.
How is that for starters. There is so much planned for the coming year. I hope you will check back often so you won't miss anything.
I will be posting pictures starting tomorrow ~