To make a bunch here are some tips:
TIP: with each step do as many as you need. I created 12 of this card so I did 12 of each step.
- Cut and create your card bases (create as many as you are going to make) TIP: You can use designer series paper on top of Whisper White card stock or stamp directly on your card front.
- Cut out co-ordinating Designers Series Paper for your first layer. I cut 12.
- Emboss smaller pieces of a co-ordinating piece of card stock to peek out under the stamped image. I embossed 12.
- Stamp image on Whisper White – I stamped 12
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White scraps and cut out into a flag on one end. I stamped 12…getting the picture.
- After all your pieces are cut and stamped. Cut all you ribbon and get out any embellishments you are adding.
- Start assembling your cards. Attach your first layer of Designer Series paper on all your card fronts then attach your embossed cardstock to each card front and so on until you have completed all 12 cards.
Quick and Easy you have 12 cards to send. Supplies I used are listed below but any stamp set you love can be use!!
• Merry Patterns Stamp Set
• Old Olive Cardstock
• Whisper White Cardstock
• Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper
• Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
Accessories and Tools
• Year of Cheer Embellishments
• Old Olive Baker’s Twine
• Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon
• Big Shot™
• Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder™
Don’t forget to sign up for my mailing list. You don’t want to miss out on any ideas that will make your creative time productive!
Fill in the box to the right and receive your FREE GIFT immediately.
Happy Stamping ~