* * Merci (set of 6; 111407)
* Confetti White card stock
* Rose Red card stock
* Old Olive textured card stock
* Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
* Jet Black StazOn pad
* Almost Amethyst Stampin’ Write marker
* Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker
* More Mustard Stampin’ Write marker
* Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker
* Rose Red Stampin’ Write marker
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
* Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Scallop Circle punch
* 1/16" Circle punch
* 3/16" Corner Rounder punch
* Crochet thread
* Watercolor brush
1. Cut and score box on Rose Red card stock according to the take out box (Template for box in an album labeled Templates). Scallop edges of box flaps using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch. Punch two holes in each flap using 1/16" Circle punch.
2. Stamp flower image in Rose Red ink on unassembled box, so that flowers will show on the outside of the box once it’s assembled.
3. Assemble box, folding flaps outward instead of inward. Tie crochet thread through holes in each corner of box.
4. Stamp butterfly image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Old Olive textured card stock. Punch out using Scallop Circle punch.
5. Stamp butterfly image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Confetti White card stock. Color using Stampin’ Write markers, and blend color using watercolor brush.
6. Cut out butterfly, snipping off antennae, and adhere to Old Olive scalloped circle so that antennae of original image show behind watercolored butterfly.
7. Adhere scalloped circle to box.
8. Tie Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon around treat, and tuck inside box.
Template for take out box