This idea is a Stampin’ Up! sample. What a cute gift to make someone!
I need to send a note to a good friend, I look for a set like this one.
The line art makes these images perfect for watercoloring, and with 12
images to choose from, I have lots of options. These versatile images
remind me of spring, but sometimes a friend needs a cute flower no
matter the season!
1. Cover wood frame with Certainly Celery card stock.
2. Stamp small flower image in Certainly Celery ink in bottom right corner of frame.
3. Stamp “Time spent” image in Basic Black ink on Naturals White
4. Tie Very Vanilla ribbon (8″) to top of tag, and adhere to frame using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp butterfly image on Naturals White card stock (2″ x 2″).
6. Create butterfly trail using White gel pen.
Hi, I'm Annette and welcome to Creative Downtime.
I am here to show you how to make the most of your CREATIVE DOWNTIME.
Have a question? Don't hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you. Read More…
Content © Annette Stewart, all rights reserved. Wordpress Genesis Framework customized by WebsByAmy, LLC