These are so fast and easy using my Big Shot and Pillow Box die.
Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Craft, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Accessories: Basic Black 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon,
Tangerine Tango 5/8 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, So Saffron 7/8 Poly-Twill
Ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Chills & Thrills
Rub-Ons, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Crafters Tool Kit, Sizzix Big Shot,
Pillow Box Big Die, Scallop Edge Punch, Tag Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 1
1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Crochet thread and staples
- Cut pillow box from Kiwi Kiss card stock using Big Shot and Pillow Box die, and assemble.
- Tie Tangerine Tango 5/8 striped grosgrain ribbon around pillow box.
- Pierce row of holes around So Saffron card stock using paper-piercing tool from Crafters’ Tool Kit and adhere to pillow box.
- Stamp pumpkin image in Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, and Pumpkin Pie ink
on Whisper White card stock, and punch out Kiwi Kiss image using 1-3/4″
- Cut out brackets from Basic Black image, and adhere to circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut out pumpkin from Tangerine Tango image, and adhere to circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create other pillow boxes as desired.
- To create box, apply rub-on to box using wooden applicator included in packaging.
Purchase everything you need to create this project by clicking the
“shop now” button just under my name at the top right of my website.
Instructions and photo copyright Stampin’