Sue tagged me and I’ll play along! The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now for the 7 random facts about me:
1. I am one of 8 children – I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers
2. I grew up in a large close Italian family – 35 cousins on my fathers side of the family. We all grew up on the same street and went through school together – FUN! By best memories of my childhood are times we all spent together.
3. My husband & I bought my grandparents home – in the middle of all my aunts and uncles (and parents too)
4. I met my husband in college – he was my math tutor
5. I am a certified Ceramic Teacher. I love to paint!
6. Contrary to my husband’s belief I don’t like to nag. I find it a waste of time – they are not listening anyone!
7. I belong to a Women’s Bible Study.
I am not sure if these facts are all that random –
I will tag a few people now – I know this tagging has gone around a lot so I am not sure I will be able to tag 7 new people – but I think that is okay.