Good Afternoon Stampers,
I have just spent the last week in Salt Lake City at Stampin' Up!'s 2013 Convention. We celebrated their 25th Anniversary.
Stampin' Up! is notorious for announcements each year at convention. WELL this year was no different. A perk for being a Demonstrator is we get to hear all about new things first.
Several of the announcements were about NEW PRODUCTS coming out soon.
While at convention we were able to visit displays to view these new items AND to also play with some at a spot call Product Playground.
I am definitely impressed with these new fun products.
While we are not aloud to show you all the new products…some we can.
*UNDEFINED (Cool name right?)
For more info ~ CLICK HERE
This is a product that allows us (you and me) to carve our OWN designs and it is available now.
What a unique way to get the perfect image. This is it…
Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image?
Maybe one of your customers has a special family logo or a sketch she'd
like to have as a stamp. Well now she can! Undefined is Stampin' Up!'s
new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.
When you carve your very own stamp, you have will have an entirely
new and different creative experience. And when you're finished, you
will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!
How exactly do you carve a stamp? Watch the video for a tutorial.
There are some products you just have to see in action before you realize how much you need them, right? This is one of them!
Stampin' Up!'s amazing new Thinlits™ Card Dies cut and score to create a card that
flips in just one step.
These new card dies come with extra die pieces
that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not
just for flip cards.
* PAPER PUMPKIN Promotion
PROMO CODE: PUMPKINDEAL
Get your first 2 months for only $10 a month.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards,
journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and
cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that
month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit
will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send
your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first
kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is
There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at
anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- We offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
* BUY 3 GET 1 FREE – Designer Series Paper
OFFER ENDS: JULY 31st
Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
- To get your free DSP, enter it in your order separately from the
three packs you're paying for. For example, if you want four packs of
the same type of paper, put in the three you're paying for and enter the
fourth as a separate item.
- No limits. Order six? You'll get two for free. Nine? You'll get three for free.
- Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 151, 153, and 154.
The fine print:
These items don't qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
WOW – that is a lot to take in!!
New Products, Promotions: it's all so exciting.
I have so much to share with you. You won't want to miss any of it.
To place your order online CLICK HERE
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me ~
Happy Stamping ~