Hi Everyone ~
We are getting another bit of snow today! I Wish I could say I didn't have to go to work – but I did. We didn't have to stay the whole day and our boss sent out for lunch for those of us that came it. What a sweet heart she has. That is why I work. I really like my bosses. It is really hard to find a place where you truly like your bosses. They are good people.
I have been thinking all day about this post. This topic has been on my heart for a long time. I don't feel the way a large amount of others feel. I put my creations on my blog and they are there to inspire you to create. They are there to CASE and COPY.
I am totally aware others do not feel this way and that is okay too. But I wanted to let all of my blog readers know how I feel. I did ran across another Demo who felt like I did and I could not have worded this any better. So here it is in Janet's words (with her permission) ~
My philosophy, my policy ~
1. If you choose to use my artwork for a contest or a challenge ~ congratulations for being motivated to enter I hope you win.
2. If you choose to use my ideas to help you earn income than I am grateful I was able to help you meet your needs.
3. Whether you decided to copy my creation exactly, tweak or modify it, whatever ~ GO FOR IT!
4. If you choose to post it on your own blog ~ GO FOR IT!
5. When I post artwork that is not mine (a teammate, a swap – you will need to contact that person for their permission ~ you will know when it is not mine).
6. If you choose to credit me or link to me when using my idea ~ thank you. You do not need to ask my permission before doing so.
7. If you have a great twist, variation, or improvement I would love to see what you do with what I post so feel free to share it with me at ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
My request is that when you enter or use artwork for something that requires it to be your 'original' that you follow that request. Your heart will guide you.
I wouldn't post about a sample or idea here if I didn't want to share. This blog is for sharing creativity and what I love.
Team: Together Each Achieves More ~ I hope we are on the same team.
"Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one…" Eccl. 4:9
I was hoping to post a project – but my husband just got home after driving a bit in this snow. I will spend a little time with him and will post my project in a little while. – don't forget to check back!
Happy Stamping ~